Sunday 21 February 2016

Allergy testing Brisbane Gold Coast::An Invisible Allergy that caused so much pain caused

certainly one of my patients to almost give up ! By Article of Peter Damestoy Naturopath, Allergy Tester, Acupuncturist Loretta Sims was enthusiastic about being a mother initially. Related Info about food allergy testing Brisbane Gold Coast.

Five months ago she and husband Wayne welcomed a wholesome baby boy to their family. When Kingston was 30 days old, Loretta stopped breastfeeding and shortly after her little boy changed.

"He was screaming like he was in pain throughout the day until he visited sleep in the evening, she said. "It was a big change as they was so perfect"

For months Kingston slept in the evening, but cried constantly during the day and nothing Loretta could do could calm him. Loretta and Wayne took Kingston towards the doctors who position the constant crying right down to colic or reflux.
"Being a first time mum you just never suppose the things that could go wrong and "How bad it could possibly be" she said." "No one informs you that"

I was getting depressed and you also get to a spot where you don't enjoy like a mom. "It was taxing"

Living in Mackay away from her mother Alice who lives in Emerald, Loretta and Wayne felt very alone and overwhelmed. Loretta said they were desperate

When her sister suggested she send Kingston's hair away for Hair Allergy

Testing. " My sister informed me one of her friends did it for her child as they was crying constantly." she said.

When I went for a consultation with Peter Damestoy I was sceptical because I gave the head of hair sample and waited weekly for the outcome. The results showed Kingston was allergic to his formula along with dishwashing liquid which Loretta utilized to clean his bottles.

"I thought commemorate sense" she said of reading the final results.

Loretta swapped his formula and washing liquid and a couple days later Kingston would have been a changed baby. "He was back to himself, back to how it should be. Before he was in so much pain. If I hadn't have inked that test, I'd hate to believe where we'd be." A lot of people have talked about about it plus they think babies are supposed to cry. It may not work with everyone but it worked to me.

Peter Damestoy is part of the Be Allergy Free network of naturopathic practitioners and has been in practice more than 25 years. Many times when I was in my practice, I would diagnose and prescribe for my patients, he explained. however when they stopped taking their supplements and medications the symptoms came back. Now Peter has incorporated a wellness program which identifies and removes the allergy.

No comments:

Post a Comment